Flame Pro keeps your gas fireplace working beautifully, and safe.

A fireplace provides romantic flames, soothing heat and dramatic ambience that relaxes body and mind. To keep it that way, all gas fireplace manufacturers and utility companies recommend professional maintenance annually by a qualified, gas fireplace technician.

Protect your investment, and your family.

Service by our qualified technicians keeps your high-quality fireplace energy-efficient and safe. That ensures one of the highest investment returns of any addition to your home, and years of comfort for your family. Year after year, fireplaces are rated as one of the top amenities desired by homeowners.

Let’s keep your fireplace beautiful and safe.

Call today: (865) 389-2434.

Providing gas fireplace and gas log maintenance and service, repair, installation, and sales for the Knoxville, Maryville, and Loudon, TN areas.

Contact Us Today!

Your fireplace is beautiful. Let's keep it that way.
Watch for these warning signs that your unit needs service.


These most common warning signs indicate your gas fireplace, gas log insert
or gas log set is a troubled unit in need of service:

Foul or suspicious odor

It’s not normal for a gas fireplace to give off a strong smell. That could indicate problems caused by proximity of building materials too close to the firebox or vent pipe, or if you use natural gas, it could also be the mercaptan odorant you smell. That could indicate a possible gas leak. While common household air quality can effect smells – like hairspray, cleaning sprays, paint or stain, or new carpeting – if you’re ever in doubt, it’s always best to discontinue use and call for service.

Soot build-up on anything

Soot is caused by incomplete combustion. It can be caused by clogged burner tubes, misplaced logs or other issues. Soot should not be noticeable in a properly maintained gas fireplace. If present, it’s best to discontinue use and call for maintenance.

Film, discoloration or etching on glass

All fossil fuels produce sulfur during the combustion process. When mixed with moisture, sulfuric acid is created. A white film containing these substances could permanently etch the glass and should be removed on a regular basis. Film and discoloration or etching most commonly happens over the first year of use, often due to the curing of oils and paints used in the product. This can form a white film on glass. To avoid permanent damage, it’s best to discontinue use and call for an appointment when you notice film or etching.

Slow or no ignition when unit is turned on

A fireplace that doesn’t turn on reliably is an indication of need for service. Delayed ignition should be addressed promptly to avoid unexpected combustion of built-up gas after you turn on your fireplace. Discontinue use and call for service if you experience problems or delays with ignition.

Unit shuts itself off

A fireplace that shuts itself off prematurely could indicate any number of issues from need for cleaning, to gas line issues, equipment malfunctions, to venting, air pressure and availability of intake air. If your fireplace shuts itself off prematurely, discontinue use and call for an appointment.

Unit has no usage or service history

You wouldn’t buy a car if you didn’t know it’s history or mileage. Your fireplace should be no exception. It’s an investment that should provide years of safe, reliable comfort for you and your family. Don’t chance a unit with no usage or service history. Call for an appointment so that we can properly assess and service an undocumented or otherwise unfamiliar fireplace.

A note about carbon monoxide:

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, poisonous gas formed by a gas furnace or gas fireplace that’s not operating properly. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting. If you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning, or if your carbon monoxide detector sounds an alarm, immediately evacuate the home and call 911 from another location. If you do notice a suspect odor coming from your gas fireplace, call a qualified service and repair technician promptly.

Gas Fireplace and Log Service, Maintenance, and Sales, serving Knoxville, TN, Maryville, TN, and Louden, TN

Why work with us? Experience.

A fireplace or stove can add beauty, warmth and value to your home and set the mood for memorable gatherings of family and friends. But choosing, installing, and maintaining a gas fireplace without adequate expertise is like playing with fire.

With Flame Pro Tech Services, you get over 25 years of gas fireplace experience. You’ll receive expert help with everything from inspections and repair to cleaning, maintenance, sales, installation and service.

Flame Pro Tech Services of Tennessee is a certified gas fireplace technician with the National Fireplace Institute.National Fireplace Institute Certified Pro

Hiring an NFI Certified Specialist ensures your gas fireplace installation and maintenance is completed with the utmost safety, professionalism and industry expertise. You can expect an exceptional experience from start to finish.

Over 25 years of professional fireplace service you can count on.

  • National Fireplace Institute Certified
  • State Licensed
  • Insured
  • Serving the Knoxville, Maryville, Loudon, TN areas

 

From our customers:

  • Very professional and fair! Needed a repair on a firepit and they showed up on time! Repair fixed promptly. And the charge was very fair. Would highly reccomend this company for any gas firepit or fireplace needs.

  • From scheduling the service call to completing the job, all aspects of dealing with Flame Pro were performed with professionalism and technical excellence. I usually fix things around the house myself, but I don't want to gamble when it comes to working with natural gas and possible carbon monoxide issues. FlamePro did good work and tested for gas leaks and carbon monoxide.

  • Arrived on time Extremely professional and courteous. No downtime, began work immediately. Explained everything he was doing, willing to answer all questions. Took approx 1 1/2 hours.

  • Excellent! They were very professional and friendly. Used equipment to keep everything spotless around their work area and did an amazing job on the fireplace. Looked brand new. It was fast and clean and works great now. They performed safety checks and explained everything I had questions on. Would use again and recommend 100%

  • He was tremendous. There was a problem with my fireplace. It didn't work quite like I thought it should. He took a part out, revised it, put it back and it worked better than it did before. All the way around he was extremely good.

  • Mr Blair was very polite, professional and was delightful to work with. He did a superb job of removing the old logs, burner and fake "lava" which were all covered in black soot. He didn't get a speck of dirt on the WHITE carpet in the room!